These Gerotor Hyd. Motors, are of High Torque, low speed with high Efficiency and long Life. A wide speed range and high starting torque are available. Also the Motors are Stable at high speeds. With its shell made of ductile cast iron of adequate strength, these can be applied to situations with less load and intermittent operation.
- Displacement from 50cc to 1200cc.
- Maximum Continuous Torque upto 2650 N.m.
- Speed Range Continuous upto 200 rpm.
- Different Flange types available
- Equivalent to Danfoss Motors and M+S Motors
- Economic Price and Faster delivery.
Hydraulic Steering Control Units
The Hydraulic Steering Control Units consists of a Roatry and a Rotary Meter. Via a Steering Column,the Steering unit is connected to the Steering Wheel of a Vehicle. When the Steering Wheel is Turned, oil is direcetd from the Steering system pump via the the Roatry Valve and Roatry meter to the cylinder ports Left or right( depending on Direction). Teh Rotary Meter then Directs oil flow to the Steering cylinder in proportion to the angular roation of the Steering Wheel. This is used in steering low Speed and heavy duty vehicles such as Engineering machinery, Forklifts, Tractors, Harvesters, and Hydraulic rudder of Ships.
Advantages of Hydraulic Steering units are:-:
- Low Cost
- No Load reaction on the Steering wheel, its comfortable
- Manual Operation available when Pump Doesnt work
- Low control Torque at Continuous operation